Open access journals
- The Hairy Crazy Ant in Louisiana (Chris Carlton and Victoria Bayless)
- Ants of Louisiana - Former graduate student Shawn T. Dash's faunistic treatment of the Formicidae of Louisiana.
- Coleoptera species pages, previously developed for the Smokies project.
- Coleoptera of Louisiana (check frequently for updates!) (Matt Gimmel and Chris Carlton)
- Inquilines Introduction to Beetle Inquilinism and Systematics of the Histerid Subfamily Hetaeriinae (Alexey Tishechkin and Chris Carlton)
- Louisiana Oak Twig Beetle Research (Michael Ferro, Matthew Gimmel, and Chris Carlton)
- Beetle Succession on Freshly Cut Wood (Stephanie Gil's Masters Thesis)
Coleoptera of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Chris Carlton, Coleoptera TWIG coordinator
- Project overview and research briefs
- Checklist of Coleoptera known from GSMNP
- Bibliography of Coleoptera known from GSMNP
- Micropeplinae of Louisiana (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae) (Chris Carlton)
- Annotated Checklist of Pselaphinae from Rio Bravo, Belize (Chris Carlton)
- Histeridae of Louisiana (Alexey Tishechkin)
- Systematics of the Inquilinous Hister Beetle Genus Mesynodites (Alexey Tishechkin's Dissertation)
- New Record of the Family Byrrhidae in Louisiana (Chris Carlton)
- Revision of Pocadius Erichson (Coleoptera: Nitidulidae) (Andy Cline's Dissertation)
- New Record for Camptodes nigerimmus Grouvelle (Coleoptera: Nitidulidae) from Southeastern Arizona (Andy Cline)
- World checklist of valid names in Phalacridae (Matt Gimmel)
- Distinguishing Colaspis brunnea and C. louisianae (Chris Carlton)
- The Bark and Ambrosia Beetles (Curculionidae: Scolytinae) of Louisiana: An Interactive Web-based Key (Mike Ferro)
Faunal Succession of Necrophilous Insects Associated with High Profile Wildlife Carcasses in Louisiana (Erin G. Watson's dissertation)
- Summary of Inquilinous Beetles Collected at La Selva Costa Rica, June 1998 (Alexey Tishechkin and Chris Carlton). Prepared and submitted as part of our permit requirements.
- Report of Research Conducted in Ecuador, 14 July-20 July 1999 (Alexey Tishechkin and Chris Carlton). Prepared and submitted as part of our permit requirements.
- Coleoptera of Rio Bravo Conservation and Management Area, Belize (Peter Kovarik, John Shuey, and Chris Carlton). These pages are nearly 12 years old now. Updates and additions are welcome.
- Ornithocoris pallidus, a Bird Infesting Cimicid New to Louisiana (Chris Carlton and Richard Story)
- Feliciana Preserve. A short description of our favorite local research and recreation venue.
Literature PDF's, old, hard to find, or both.