Related Websites, mostly in the midsouth region
- The Louisiana Museum of Natural History - Umbrella organization for Louisiana's natural history collections.
- Odonata of Louisiana - Bill Mauffray's checklist of dragonflies and damselflies of Louisiana and link to the International Odonata Research Institute website.
- Entomology Collections - University of Kansas Biodiversity Institute.
- Department of Biological Sciences - Louisiana State University.
- Department of Entomology - Louisiana State University.
- Louisiana State University - Main Campus.
- National Science Foundation - Source of funding for Coleoptera of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and LSAM databasing projects.
- Discover Life in America - Source of funding for the Coleoptera project, Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Mississippi Entomological Museum - Mississippi State University.
- Moth Photographers Group - Community group posting photographs of moths from North America, hosted by Mississippi State University and Mississippi Entomological Museum.
- Florida State Collection of Arthropods - University of Florida.
- The Bug Closet - University of Central Florida Collection of Arthropods.
- The University of Arkansas Arthropod Museum - University of Arkansas.
- Texas A&M Insect Collection - Texas A&M University.
Other North American beetle systematics laboratories
If your's is not listed, send us a note.
- Anderson Lab - Canadian Museum of Nature, Ottawa
- Branham Lab - University of Florida
- Chaboo Lab - University of Kansas
- Erwin Lab - Smithsonian Institution
- Farrell Lab and Beetle Tree of Life - Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Franz Lab - Arizona State University.
- Ivie Lab - Montana State University
- Kavanaugh Lab - David Kavanaugh, California Academy of Sciences
- Liebherr Lab - James Liebherr, Cornell University
- Maddison Lab - David Maddison, Oregon State University
- McHugh Lab - Joe McHugh, University of Georgia
- Miller Lab - Kelly Miller, University of New Mexico
- Moore Lab- Wendy Moore, University of Arizona
- Newton/Thayer Lab and Austral Staphylinid Central - Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago
- Scarab Central - University of Nebraska/Nebraska State Museum and home of Team Scarab
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History - Michael Caterino
- Sikes Lab - Derek Sikes, University of Alaska.
- Short Lab - Andrew Short, University of Kansas
- Will Lab - Kip Will, UC Berkeley
- Young Lab - Dan Young, University of Wisconsin
Other Coleoptera systematics resources
- The Coleopterist Society - An international society devoted to the study of beetles.
- Andreas Herrmann's pages on Dermestidae of the World
- BugGuide - Fabulous internet resource for insect identification and rapidly growing image collection.
- Ironclad guide to Zopheridae - An identification resource for ironclad beetles.
- Photographic catalog of Cerambycidae of the world - Combined catalog and photographic archive of bycids.
- Wood boring beetles of the world - A nice compilation of links to ID guides for various families.